Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NATURAL ROSE QUARTZ: Gua Sha are made out of all natural rose quartz stone, so each massaging beauty tool is one-of-a-kind when it comes to the color, texture and size of it. HIGH QUALITY STONE: The rose quartz used to carve our Gua Sha is carefully selected for its strength, beauty and durability. 100% HANDCRAFTED: All of our Gua Sha are made by hand in order to ensure you are provided with a massage tool that is dependable and safe enough to use on all skin types
Facial Gua Sha is an ancient scraping massage technique developed by Traditional Chinese Medicine. It began as a treatment done solely on the body to improve blood circulation, move lymphatic stagnation and release muscle tension. Over time, a much gentler version was created for the face that involves a light gliding motion to tone, lift, and smooth the skin. Tools of various shapes made of crystal are used with light pressure in an upward and outward movement.
The aim is to de-puff the face by facilitating lymphatic drainage into the neck and bring fresh blood & nutrients to the skin for that healthy glow.
BENEFITS OF GUA SHA
Facial Gua Sha moves lymphatic fluid that gets built-up in the face (hello morning puffiness!), which carries away toxins that can contribute to acne and dull, irritated skin.
Gua Sha benefits include:
- tones the muscles of the face which can help with sagging skin
- firms and hydrates the skin
- relaxes muscle tension in the face, contributing to full body stress relief (puts the body in a parasympathetic state, which is wonderful for anyone who has trouble falling asleep)
- boosts blood flow & circulation
- moves stagnant blood that contributes to dark circles & under-eye bags
- helps the skin recover from blemishes & acne scars
- prevents wrinkles and helps smooth existing lines
- de-puffs and slims the face
- instantly lifts and plumps the skin
- allows serums to penetrate deeper post-treatment
- aids neck pain & headaches brought on by tight muscle or fascia
- SELF-CARE! (a wonderful way to touch and love on your body)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Facial Gua sha tool